• at August 20, 2018

Hi everybody! I have just gotten my real estate license (hooray!) and as a newbie, I wanted to learn quickly and get some tips from my seniors.

I know marketing plays a huge role in the business world. Can anyone offer me some valuable real estate marketing tips that will stand me in good stead? It’s a tough and competitive job, but it will be great to hear from some of the more experienced people here!!!

• at August 20, 2018

Glad to see you are really eager to learn. That is already a good start for you. Sometimes, marketing efforts can stagnate, so you need to think outside of the box occasionally. You need to always be open to trying new things, testing and tweaking. It’s the only way to stay current and competitive in this profession.

• at August 20, 2018

Marketing is all around us. Next time you see an ad or a promotion that gets your attention, write it down and see if you can use it in your own field. It could be something you saw on a billboard, for example. How can you modify it to be used in your own marketing efforts?

• at August 20, 2018

That’s pretty good advice! Thank you!!!

• at August 20, 2018

Try sending educational and helpful content to your clients and prospective clients. This is a really good way to build trust with them. They see you as someone with deep knowledge on the subject and you come across as an authority in your field.

You can even ask them what kinds of things they would like to see or learn more about. Then, you can create more content on such matters. This also allows them to engage with you. You can send them regular newsletters spaced out at predetermined intervals.

• at August 20, 2018

Another great piece of advice, thanks!!!

• at August 20, 2018

Here’s another idea for you. When you send your database an email or newsletter or any other form of communication online, include videos. Videos are a phenomenal way of attracting attention, getting clicks and it keeps them hooked.

It has been proven that videos are a great way to do marketing. It can be something that will educate them, give them helpful tips or ideas or it can be listings of homes. Whatever it is, make use of videos. It is incredibly powerful and I guarantee, it will make a huge difference in your marketing efforts.

• at August 20, 2018

I see what you mean. I’m basically the same way, because I’m more likely to view something if there’s a video attached! My question is how can I implement a lot of these methods? I wouldn’t know where to start!

• at August 20, 2018

All you have to do is use some kind of software, such as CRM. IXACT Contact has such programs that will make your life as a real estate agent organized and simple. You can do more with less effort and reap the huge benefits.

• at August 20, 2018

Okay, I will look into that! Thank you all so much for some wonderful advice!