• at August 31, 2018

I was wondering if anyone here has any advice on how to choose the right app development company? I would also be grateful if you could perhaps suggest one or two companies I could approach.

I want to set off on the right foot. I understand that a mobile app can be quite profitable for a business. This is why I want to use someone who can do a good job for me. Approaching the wrong developer could cause this to be a failure.

• at August 31, 2018

Hi there. You want to look for a company that has the experience and expertise. Try to find out how credible they are. You are absolutely right; this is an important part of the whole process.

Basically, you are looking for someone with an impressive portfolio. Find out how long they have been creating apps and if they also have a store. Did they have many clients? See if you can contact any of these clients to get an unbiased opinion.

• at August 31, 2018

Good idea, but would they be willing to divulge such information? Would they be willing to give referrals?

• at August 31, 2018

I don’t see why not, unless they have something to hide. In fact, it is in their best interests. A glowing testimonial from someone could tip the scales and earn them more business.

• at August 31, 2018

Yeah, I suppose that does make sense. OK, thank you for that info.

• at August 31, 2018

Do you have a proper budget planned for this? If you do, speak to a developer and ask about their payment policy and any other options. It should not be full of hassles, right? Make sure to get all this info before you decide to move forward with your project.

• at August 31, 2018

Thanks. Yes, we have planned a budget for this.

• at August 31, 2018

I can recommend a mobile app developer which I have used. They are called Skookum and I have to say I would use them again in the future. They were very good and created my app just like I wanted.

When I spoke to them and eventually worked with them on my product, they came across as very passionate in what they do. Their service was great and they wanted me to be completely happy and satisfied.

It seemed as if nothing was beyond them. They were good problem-solvers. I’d suggest you contact them. Like I said, I’d use them again for a new project.

• at August 31, 2018

OK, that’s good to know. Thank you for this information. At least I have a place to go to if I can’t find anything else on my own. This could save me a lot of time. I appreciate that.

• at August 31, 2018

No worries.

• at August 31, 2018

Make sure they can meet any deadlines. Do you have any specific date that you would like this to be ready? Find out if they can do it. This may be critical for the success of your app.

If you select the right app developer, it will go a long way to ensure that your app will be a success. They need to be good with communicating with you. You need to be an active participant as much as you can.

• at August 31, 2018

OK thanks. I think I have some good info from you guys to start off. I also have a recommendation that I plan to check out. Thanks everyone. I appreciate your time and input. Take care.