• at April 2, 2018

I read this interesting article detailing a sushi weight loss diet, and I must admit that I’m rather intrigued.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/diets/472834/New-study-claims-that-by-following-a-traditional-Japanese-diet-you-may-live-longer

Real? Totally doable? Should I give it a try? What are your thoughts, OUF???

• at April 3, 2018

I don’t even need an excuse to eat sushi every single day. Sign me up. The weight loss is just a bonus benefit. 😁

• at April 3, 2018

It sounds kinda bogus, IMHO. A balanced diet is always the best method for weight loss. Sushi, much like all types of food, should only be consumed in moderation.

• at April 4, 2018

Considering the Japanese have an astoundingly high life expectancy rate, I’m inclined to believe there’s some truth behind that scientific study. Sign me up for the diet as well.

• at April 4, 2018

Are you for real? Dude, I’m positive that eating sushi has maybe a 0.000001% influence on the Japanese life expectancy.

• at April 4, 2018

Yes, it’s your word against the scientists. Who do I trust? Hmmmmmmmm.

• at April 5, 2018

Real? I don’t doubt it. Doable? I don’t know. Personally, I can’t stand the thought of eating sushi every day. It’s the type of food that I occasionally enjoy once in a while, but I don’t think I can stomach eating sushi all the time. Hard pass.