• April 2, 2018 at 4:23 am

I read this interesting article detailing a sushi weight loss diet, and I must admit that I’m rather intrigued.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/diets/472834/New-study-claims-that-by-following-a-traditional-Japanese-diet-you-may-live-longer

Real? Totally doable? Should I give it a try? What are your thoughts, OUF???

• April 3, 2018 at 2:30 pm

I don’t even need an excuse to eat sushi every single day. Sign me up. The weight loss is just a bonus benefit. 😁

• April 3, 2018 at 4:07 pm

It sounds kinda bogus, IMHO. A balanced diet is always the best method for weight loss. Sushi, much like all types of food, should only be consumed in moderation.

• April 4, 2018 at 11:18 am

Considering the Japanese have an astoundingly high life expectancy rate, I’m inclined to believe there’s some truth behind that scientific study. Sign me up for the diet as well.

• April 4, 2018 at 12:55 pm

Are you for real? Dude, I’m positive that eating sushi has maybe a 0.000001% influence on the Japanese life expectancy.

• April 4, 2018 at 2:24 pm

Yes, it’s your word against the scientists. Who do I trust? Hmmmmmmmm.

• April 5, 2018 at 6:01 pm

Real? I don’t doubt it. Doable? I don’t know. Personally, I can’t stand the thought of eating sushi every day. It’s the type of food that I occasionally enjoy once in a while, but I don’t think I can stomach eating sushi all the time. Hard pass.