• at September 25, 2018

So in the last few months, I’ve been starting to experience weird digestive problems… I’ve never had them before, so I’m not sure what’s going on with me.

I’m always feeling bloated after meals, no matter what I eat… I’ve been trying to keep track of what I was eating each day, to see if there were any changes, but no, I’m always bloated.

There’s other things happening whenever I go to the toilet, but I’m not going into that sort of details here!

I’ve been hearing a lot about probiotics, and a lot of people seem to say taking probiotics has helped them solve their digestive problems. However there are also many people who say probiotics are bad and you shouldn’t take them.

I’m not sure what to to… Should I give it a try? Is it safe? Are some types of probiotics more efficient than others? Any advice would be appreciated!

• at September 25, 2018

I was going to say that maybe you were having a reaction to something you were eating or drinking, but if you say you’ve been keeping track of your meals and there’s no change, I don’t know…

Have you talked to a doctor?

• at September 25, 2018

No, I haven’t. It’s really difficult to see a doctor in my city, and I figure that yes, my symptoms are not fun, but they’re not that painful either, it’s mostly annoying. So I’m thinking I’d like to try to solve my problem on my own first, and if it really can’t be done, then I’ll try to see a doctor.

• at September 25, 2018

If you don’t wanna see a doctor, maybe you should try to consult with a nutritionist. Maybe they could help you, it must be coming from something you’re eating, maybe you just don’t realize it.

• at September 25, 2018

Probiotics are safe to take, of course! The question is whether they would really help you and make a positive difference in your situation.

You should also keep in mind that not all probiotics are created equal. A lot of stuff that’s on the market does abolutely nothing, so buying it is just wasting money. If you want to try probiotics, you need to purchase quality ones.

Maybe your bloating and other digestive problems are caused by bad bacteria in your intestines, and if it’s the case quality probiotics will provide you with good bacteria that could solve your problem.

• at September 25, 2018

I’d like to try probiotics, but how can I tell which ones are worth buying? I don’t know enough about probiotics to tell…

• at September 25, 2018

You should check out the website of the Digestive Center, they’re dedicated to helping people with their digestive problems. They could give you some information and help you figure out what’s wrong with your digestion. They also have a lot of great recipes on their website, and they also sell some probiotics.

• at September 25, 2018

That’s great! Thank you for the link, it seems like they’re doing some amazing work helping people like me!

Have you ever bought some products from them?

• at September 25, 2018

No I haven’t, but my sister has and it stopped her belly cramps. She showed me their website and I’ve tried a few of their recipes already, they were delicious!

• at September 25, 2018

If you want to make sure you are buying quality probiotics, you could also go to a health supplement store and ask them to recommend you their best product. They should be able to help and to answer your questions.

Hopefully you can find a solution to your problems so you can feel better soon!