• at October 20, 2018

I’m going to Europe in a few months, and I’m so excited! I’ve been dreaming of this trip for many years now, and I finally decided it was time to stop dreaming! I bought my plane tickets and I got my passport.

I’m going to book my hotel rooms soon, but I was wondering if anyone could give me a few tips. You people always give the best advice! What else do I need to think about as I’m planning my big trip?

• at October 20, 2018

Yay, traveling! Congrats for starting to plan your trip months in advance! People who start at the last minute can’t possibly do it right…

It’s too early to start packing your bags, but you could at least start a list of everything you want to bring with you, and see if you will need to buy a few things.

Where exactly will you be going in Europe?

• at October 20, 2018

Making a list of what I want to bring, that’s a good idea! Thank you!

I’ll be going to London, but I also want to visit a few places in Scotland – especially the Edinburgh Castle. I’ll be gone one full week, and it’ll be amazing!

• at October 20, 2018

That sounds great!

Some of the things you have to think about are:

• Check if your health insurance policy covers travels
    • Exchange currency
    • Contact your bank and credit card company to tell them you’ll be traveling
    • Book hotel rooms and train rides or other means of transportation
    • Make sure your carry-on luggage is the right size
    • Make copies of your important travel documents
    • Ask someone to pick up your mail and care for your pets if you have any
    • Ask your boss for some time off!
    • Get a charger for your phone if you don’t already have one

That’s all I can think of for now…

• at October 20, 2018

Now that’s a great list!

I’ll add something to it: you should have a list of numbers you can call if ever something goes wrong during your trip. This way it will be easy to contact anyone you need to contact, you won’t have to search for their number!

• at October 20, 2018

Wow, thanks! This will really help me!

About currency exchange, a friend told me I could buy currency online, and gave me the link to Interchange Financial. Have you ever bought currency online? I don’t know anything about currency exchange, so I’m wondering if that would really be the best option, or if I should just go to my bank…

• at October 20, 2018

I think depending on how much cash you want to get for your trip, you might be able to save some money if you exchange your currency with Interchange Financial. I think they have better rates than banks, but of course you should still check with your bank to make sure you’re making the best choice.

• at October 20, 2018

Ok yeah! I think I’ll do that. Thank you!

• at October 20, 2018

I already bought currency online and I wasn’t disappointed!

Also I’m so jealous right now, I would looove to go to Scotland! I really want to go there someday.

• at October 20, 2018

I don’t have anything intelligent to add, but my advice is to make sure you try out at least one of the famous delicacies in this list!

21 Delicious Scottish Treats Everyone Should Try

😜😜😜

• at October 20, 2018

One thing that you have to do before you leave for your trip, is make sure you have paid all your bills! There’s nothing worse than coming back home from a wonderful trip, to find out you have a lot of late fees because you weren’t around to pay your bills on time!

• at October 20, 2018

Oh, yeah! It must kind of ruin the mood… I’ll be sure to do that, thanks a lot!