• at February 2, 2019

These companies also know how to use the products and keep everyone, including pets safe. If you did it yourself, it could inadvertently hurt others. You need to be careful.

• at February 2, 2019

Earlier today, I was speaking to one of my neighbours and he suggested I try a pest control company called Affordable Pest Control. We were just chatting about our gardening, and he mentioned about how he uses them to get rid of pests and he’s pretty happy with what they have to offer.

I’m not entirely convinced that I need to get professional pest control services. Rather than spend money on somebody else, why not just do it myself?

What are your opinions of hiring somebody for pest control, OUF? Yay or nay?

• at February 2, 2019

My vote is for yay. Unless you actually have experience dealing with pest control, I’d rather contact a professional to do it for me. Let me tell you, some of these pests can be really tricky to deal with. It may appear to be simple but in reality, it is best left in the hands of those who know what they are doing.

You may be able to get rid of some of the smaller pests, but you won’t be able to eradicate the problem entirely. It’s definitely not something you can do on your own. Besides, these professional companies have all the latest in information and technology. Their knowledge will be more comprehensive than yours.

• at February 2, 2019

Yup, I agree. Professional companies will have access to the best products. There’s no way you can compete with that. No matter what kind of chemicals you buy, it will pale in comparison to what the professionals have. That’s a fact.

Whatever you use, it is quite possible that the pests have built up some resistance. The best companies will have top products and they may keep updating their chemicals and knowledge as well. They can get rid of everything, including things like eggs. You probably can’t do that.

• at February 3, 2019

Well, it’s not just that. The pros will need to study and learn all about these things. That’s why they are experts and know what to do. You could never possess that kind of knowledge. You would need in-depth knowledge to tackle the problem.

It’s not just about getting rid of pests. It’s also about maintenance. They can advise you on what to do and what not to do. They know stuff inside out. They can tell you how to keep the pests away and what things you can do to avoid attracting them again.

You know, if you called a good company, they could even tell you about any pest infestation you may not even have known about. Let’s say you are concerned about cockroaches. Meanwhile, you may not know that you have termites!

It’s just an example. Let’s say you called the pros for one thing but they found something else, this could potentially save you from thousands of dollars in damage!

• at February 3, 2019

OK, you guys changed my mind. I’m convinced this is too big a job for me to do on my own. Thanks again everyone.