• at November 28, 2018

Forgive me if this is a silly question, but it will soon be my very first time taking the plane, and I’m worried about what I’ll do with my car while I’m away. I need to get to the airport in Toronto, and I’ll be gone for 2 weeks.

I’m excited about my vacation!! But I’m worried about what will happen to my car while I’m gone. Is it safe to just let it parked at the airport for two long weeks? Is there a risk that it won’t be there anymore when I come back?

• at November 28, 2018

Don’t worry, this is not a silly question! I’m not sure either what I would do with my car if I was going on a vacation for two weeks…

Maybe you can arrange for a friend or a relative to drop you off at the airport, and to pick you up when you come back? Or maybe you can use public transportation to get there, instead of taking your car?

• at November 28, 2018

It’s not really possible for anyone I know to take me to the airport… And even though I’m excited about taking the plane for the first time, I must say that public transportation in general makes me nervous, so I don’t want to have to figure out if there’s a way for me to get to the airport by bus.

I’d really feel better if I could just take my car… But I’m worried about what will happen with it.

Does anyone know if it’s safe to let your car parked at the airport?

• at November 28, 2018

I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t be the only person parking your car there for 2 weeks! I’m sure the people of the airport take precautions to keep cars safe. You shouldn’t worry about this, you should focus on preparing your trip instead.

• at November 28, 2018

You should check if there’s an airport parking company at this airport. If so, you should take advantage of it because it’s very convenient, and you’ll be sure your car will be well taken care of while you’re gone. One less thing to worry about!

• at November 28, 2018

An airport parking company? What is it exactly?

• at November 28, 2018

You bring your car to them, and they keep it in their secure parking lot while you’re away. You’re guaranteed to have a parking spot, and most of the time they’ll have a shuttle bus that will take you from their parking lot to the airport. So you won’t miss your flight, and you don’t have to worry about anything bad happening to your car.

• at November 28, 2018

That sounds amazing! So it would be a company located close to the airport?

• at November 28, 2018

I just looked it up for you, there’s a Park ‘N Fly at the Toronto airport. So you can either use their self-park services, or get a valet. Of course it’s not free, but if you want to make sure your car will be safe while you’re gone, I really recommend this.

• at November 28, 2018

Thank you so much! You have no idea just how much you have helped me. Thank you!

• at November 28, 2018

You’re welcome! Glad I could help, and I hope you enjoy your vacation.

• at November 28, 2018

I never heard about airport parking services before, but it sounds really convenient. Next time I go to the airport, I’ll be sure to check if there’s a Park ‘N Fly around.

• at November 28, 2018

Yeah, I really recommend it. I wouldn’t really feel good about letting my car parked at the airport for a week or two. With an airport parking company, it’s safer.